Server Downloads

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
Ok I have a question. From time to time I will join a server and will automatically dl a map from a server (As everyone does from time to time). However, if i dont play for a while I need to DL the files over again. Obviously the files are in the system cache. But here is the question. Is it possible to locate these files that I downloaded in any UT or INF folder so that I can place them in the appropriate folders so that I wont need to go to Combat Maps or dl them from the server again at a later date?

It seems logical in my mind that this would be possible but if anyone knows please post! Thanks.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
The easiest way to solve that problem, is to set it so that your cache doesn't automatically clear.

However - even I am too lazy to do that...