voices don't match text in 2.9

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kealia

Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered before, but it is really annoying me.

in-game, when I say "Hold up", the voice instead says "Defend this position" or something like that.

The two phrases have very different meanings...

Also, sometimes it will say "I got one!" instead of the classic "Tango down!"

IIRC, this wasn't an issue in 2.86. What happened, and how do I fix it?

thanks,

Kealia

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Download the comvoicepack, then you can hear a total different language said for the english text! Then youll be really REALLY confused! wheeeee

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
most servers run a utility called Reportdirection. (type in 'mutate rdhelp' in the console to find out) With this utility, you can make a command similar to "set input d mutate direction %S3Got him!" (mutate rdsound for list of %S commands).

Usind ReportDirection you can also assign it to other voice commands featured in INF such as "Mango down." or "Area is queer!"

Last edited: