New comvoice pack coming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
OT: I have a face skin done (or nearly so) but I could never figure out how to stick it on a model.

Any chance of a face pack?

Back on Topic

Ok guys I just finished tweeking all the voices in the new voice pack. This required that I go through and make sure each word was as clear as it could be without too much digital distortion caused by maxing the voume on very quite sounds with very little sound information. This took quite a bit of time. I'm now going to go and add the details like the mike sounds and static.

I will post the voices as they are now to the web and post a link to them tonight.

P.S. I'm off to go play Video games and Pinball

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Beppo please diregard that as the final ^

We forgot to do one english voice and the Arab. Will be done sooooooon!!! :lol:

After this I might organize a face pack! :) Real black man without green eyes anyone? (whos goddamn idea was that anyway? LOL )

Im thinking a few asians, some darker skinned white looking people, like Indian Medditerranian style faces? And of course some more white boys.

Back on topic any opinions on the voices? Any additions you guys wanna do?

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
How about a "Holy ****, I am on ****ing fire. What the hell is this ****. I am serious I am on ****ing fire. What the ****!?!"

I could really use that one...a lot.

Last edited: