Stuntman source?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zarkoth

Mar 14, 2008
Hi there,

I began getting into UT2004 modding because I had an idea in which you could run on the walls and ceilings while playing, very similar to Glue Boots in your mutator Stuntman.

A great mod, quite silly, but I like your guys' style. However, I was going to implement it so that you could jump and shoot grenades as if gravity were actually now oriented with that wall.

I was wondering if you could publish/send me the source for Stuntman so I could build on how you folks started? Naturally the team would be credited and whatnot, I'd really just like access to Glue Boots itself, as I'd like to preserve the original weapons of the game, etc. Any reply is greatly appreciated!

- Zarkoth

Last edited: