Great! ('cept for one little problem)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
First off, let me tell you that 2.75 owns my ass, and I just love the new scope hairs! But with all this bliss and whatnot, comes a little tragedy, I can't select the Infiltration play modes or the mutator!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! The only way I can use the weapons is by summoning them /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Please help.

------------------
Shoplifters will be beaten, stabbed, and stomped. Survivors will be prosecuted.

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Check out the release page instructions on how to play- the Playing link tells you what to do. If the game crashes, check out our Bugs and Fixes page for a solution to the problem.

Thanks for the kind words! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

Purple_Haze

May 5, 2000
London, UK
I've got the same problem as beerbaron I have installed the 413 patch and tried to use the download in your 'Bugs and fixes' page. It was still crashes when i try to select INF.. Can u help me at all?

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Are you sure you saved that fix to your UnrealTournament/System directory? If the page comes up as text when you follow the link, you need to right-click it and choose Save Target As, then save it to your UT\System directory.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.