DM-Phera Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
DM-Phera, a new Unreal Tournament 3 map from nelson, designed specifically for that fun LAN frag feeling. You can grab it for PC or for PS3 and be sure to check out the screenies below.

A while ago I felt like making a small map like the ones I used to play on LANs with my buddies and tried to capture the feeling they provided.

Well... DM-Phera is the result. I'm really pretty happy with the way it turned out. It's not meant to be too serious but just a fun little map to load up with way too many friends or bots and a crazy frag limit and just have a good time.

Extra bit of info: Listening to Spoondog's advice I've added a Redeemer as well. Over the top for such a small map? Maybe, but fun nevertheless ;)

TourianTourist

Apr 14, 2009
What? 0 comments yet?

This is one of the most fun and addictive maps for UT3, I recommend everyone to download it. We had tons of fun playing this map in the last couple of days.

It has this very oldskoolish level design, but this is what it makes so fun. And the classic Unreal style and atmosphere are great, it stays true to the original feeling of Unreal and I love that. Also, it has Nali Healing Fruits!!

The only downside is that the volume of some of the ambient sounds isn't adjusted right. The birds are too loud and the Redeemer gong from the church tower is not loud enough. But besides that it's a fantastic map.