Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
TWD said:
I've seen amanda's picture. Of course I find this all very funny because it's not too hard to find. Either way though she's right, maybe if you were nice to her and stuff she'd show it to you. Unfortunatly for you guys, you've behaved in a way that makes her not want to show you, and what your doing right now isn't helping. I'd suggest that you just drop it and let her post the picture when she wants to.

i'm a nice guy, she could of happily pmed me the link or pic itself :)

Joeshmoe554

Leader of the 6th Dimension
Jun 12, 2002
Elbonia
joeshmoe554.tripod.com
DeeperShade said:
Why is the image of someone hundreds of miles away so important?

Surely who they are and how they act is more important?

Just a thought

In a thread labled picture of you thread, I think there is some importance. If everyone else is going to make themselves look like idiots. It should hold true for everyone.

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
Maj1013 said:
Is not whoever you're in love with this week. The only person whose opinion matters is you. That was my point all along.

Okay, that was very offensive, Maj. You're right, though, and I personally don't think that I'm unattractive. Why is it so important to you anyways? I can see why it'd be important to the guys, but why you? I'm pretty confused about that. I think that my business is my business. TWD is right too. Thanks, TWD. :)

Beowolf

hail to the king
Feb 2, 2003
barracksnetwork.com
If you don't want to post your picture here, by all means, that is fine. I would, though, casually avoid this thread, as posting in a "Picture of you" thread will incite remarks asking for your own picture.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
AriTheDog said:
You guys don't know the half of it. Or even a tenth of it. :)

Or maybe you do.

her (ex?)bf sent me a pic of them too when she was on nc 1 or 2 years ago. I know what she looks like. and it seems as if you do so too. or not?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
and since I dont have anything to hide
merlin03.jpg

that's me in poland. I think this was taken in a salt mine. vacation with your school class rocks.

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
Selerox said:
Eh? How can Maj be offensive and right at the same time? Surely Maj would be simply stating fact in that case.

Part of her post was offensive. The part that I was sayings he was right about and the part I was saying she's offensive about were two different things. ;)

BeoWolf said:
If you don't want to post your picture here, by all means, that is fine. I would, though, casually avoid this thread, as posting in a "Picture of you" thread will incite remarks asking for your own picture.

Good idea. :)

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
BeoWolf said:
Don't you guys have something better to bitch about?

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
I Wanna see some sexy pics of everyone by the end of tonight...do it hoes =) its what this post is about baby!! sexiness of everyone on this board...come on...

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
I really don't like to be apart of these type of threads. Im really horribly ugly (battery acid accident when I was 7) and no Im not posting my picture, BUT I get draged in anyway. :)

Amanda....:rolleyes:....you know I still take up for you when you have done nothing wrong, and you also know that I don't defend people when they earn their humiliation. Get pissy if you want, spread **** that should be done in PM all over the god damn forum, but here is a simple fact of life I think you may have forgotten. The sun does not rise and fall over amanda's head. You are not special, you are just as regular and boring as the rest of us. The rules apply to you too...not just the people you don't like. You go around trashing/hijacking peoples threads as often as you have, as of late, and yes people are going to get pissed at you...duh'.

My suggestion....Think before you post. :)

and thus concludes todays session of forum drama 101 there will be a quiz on monday morning I suggest you study.

Last edited:

Shock6822

Cock of the Walk
Jul 2, 2000
That way ->
phil said:
Amanda....:rolleyes:....you know I still take up for you when you have done nothing wrong, and you also know that I don't defend people when they earn their humiliation. Get pissy if you want, spread **** that should be done in PM all over the god damn forum, but here is a simple fact of life I think you may have forgotten. The sun does not rise and fall over amanda's head. You are not special, you are just as regular and boring as the rest of us. The rules apply to you too...not just the people you don't like. You go around trashing/hijacking peoples threads as often as you have, as of late, and yes people are going to get pissed at you...duh'.

Words of a genius. Listen to this man.

And phil, no one's going to badger you over how you look because that's downright rude, but it is your decision :)

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
heh,
There once was a pic of me,
Most people requested to see,
as they proclaimed,
i became distained,
and then...i had to go pee.