Namco GUNGAME idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I had this little idea.
just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

you know how in gungames like crisis zone, virtual cop, and others. you get those dramatic impact flashes showing the entry and exit of a hit?

I wondered if it would be possible for a mutator.

I was thinking about it. and all it would do is spawn a smi-transparent flashing polygon spikey star (I figure would be real easy to generate) on impact area.

of course characters would not bleed from impact wounds or drop any blood splats period.

and instead of GIB'ing the player would just get thrown through the air.

thought it would be fun for Anime Style DM matches, and recreating arcade style shootouts :D

just a idea.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
We're just ignoring you because we hate you. GO 'WAY!

;)

could be a neat idea, if done right. Now who you gonna rope into doing it? :)

*sigh*

do ppl even read these things
kawaiismile.gif

Saphon

Nov 12, 2001
Detroit, Michigan
Visit site
Yeah, we do read these things...

Unfortunately, *I'M* one of the ones reading it, and *I'M* completely useless (so far) for making mods/mutators.

Sounds like a cool idea though...

--Saphon

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
people reading it, and people being able to actually do something with it, are two different things you know :p