Battle-Field 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Well, I played it again today with a buddy of mine. I did better, but the game did not. Crash after Crash, I decided to play a game that never crashes on me.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Well, I played it again today with a buddy of mine. I did better, but the game did not. Crash after Crash, I decided to play a game that never crashes on me.

Yeah, crashes are strange. I never had a crash the first few times I played, but then the other night it crashed about four times. Today it was better again. This is, indeed, a beta (an incomplete game in need of testing), or it better be.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
http://i.imgur.com/mfoQW.png

Now that it has been proven the shitty web browser does not prevent hacked servers, how about you implement a competent server browser instead?

These idiots need to realize that no matter what you do, people will still manage to pirate, hack, alter their game in any way shape or form.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
http://i.imgur.com/mfoQW.png

Now that it has been proven the shitty web browser does not prevent hacked servers, how about you implement a competent server browser instead?

These idiots need to realize that no matter what you do, people will still manage to pirate, hack, alter their game in any way shape or form.
Oh boy! <3 <3 <3 <3 EA, something out of your control happens in one game, and you lose access to all of your games.

Mar 6, 2004
I tried the open beta (i wont buy it still), and several times guys who were prone like 20 feet away who i kept shooting it was not registering a single shot, then it was his turn and RIP.:lol: It was kinda lame. I have played BF games and know sometimes you gotta lead but not at this instance. Sometimes people were 5 feet away and they did not get shot while they were shooting out of buildings. 89 ping btw.

Last edited:

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
Clientside hitreg is funny as hell. Turn on torrents and suddenly you don't get killed behind cover anymore. Remind me, why are they using dedicated servers if they make the hitreg clientside?

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Clientside hitreg is funny as hell. Turn on torrents and suddenly you don't get killed behind cover anymore. Remind me, why are they using dedicated servers if they make the hitreg clientside?
This. Seriously. I finally got to try this beta again last night and this drove me mad. This game makes even the client hit detection in MW2/Black Cops a godsend.