About jailbreak advertising

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
Why you dont informed us on the progress of jailbreak?
(as teams of renegade-x, tactical-ops3... which post every month their work)

Jailbreak(on ut3) won to be known, more you speak more people will try it
and better jailbreak community (and me) we we'll. No?

Finally I just want understand.

Thanks

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
It's laregly because we're pretty idle right now. Most of the team has real life getting in the way.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
darned? my real life sucks but she is not darned.
To summarize: 50% of my life is taken by my work 35% of my free time is taken by my family and 15% are mine: if I abandon my family I recover 35% of my life (not negligible) ... to play jailbreak :D

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
sorry, I am a bit extreme and simplistic sometimes...

Not working gets boring really quickly. You can partially fill the excess amount of spare time with modding work, but that doesn't really prevent boredom.
wormbo have most rotten life of the team: he needs to work to avoid boredom :D
(seriously:(, for you life=work? Personally I dont like to be a slave to the system but it's maybe pleasant for some...)

Last edited:

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Haha! Work can be tiresome sometimes, but it is great if you land a job you enjoy. I work quite a bit and usually enjoy it.

No children yet... that would certainly cut down on my time. But I do have responsibilities towards my wife, 2 leopard geckos, 6 crested geckos (and 5 eggs), 4 poison dart frogs, 3 sugar gliders, and 2 dogs. A single kid would probably dwarf the work involved with all the rest, though :)

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
I'm glad we are here. I like bragging about my zoo :)

Our BU hosted site is still down, but for anyone following forum activity, here's a little news. Last year for our internal beta 3, I began to work with creating monsters but only finished a single monster, the mining robot. This week I picked back up some work on them and am planning to create a slew of monster behaviors, two of which are for BloodK1nG's maps.