Will This Change Your Mind About Bulletstorm PC?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
You're gonna love this then. DNF will have a weapon-swap system
That means ol Duke will only be able to carry 2 weapons at a time

WHAT? Is that true?

...Apparently I checked and it's real. I'm not going to complain anyway, at least Duke should have the usual kick and those grabbing moves as shown in the trailer.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
But you're still going to download the game and give them nothing for it.
Yeah makes a lot of sense.

The only point you make with that action is that you're a thief.

I will not argue that point. I do pirate games, but you are stating it in a way that makes it sound like I don't buy games at all. My steam library and shelf-o-games at home would like to disagree. I buy games that I love, and I buy games that I want to support. (indie lolol)

Additionally, Epic had every chance to impress me and make me want this game, but all they have managed to do is put up a mudslinging marketing camapign and show videos of rather boring looking gameplay.

Portal 2 on the other hand is still firmly in my "day 1 buy" list because valve has shown enough to interest me and hasn't gone around dissing other games and making stupid tweets.

And due to the lack of a PC demo I decided to pirate the game instead of risking 60 bucks on a game that I firmly believe will play like garbage.

Last edited:

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Probably he is. And I tend to agree, since I can't return games.
I have never met a retailer that let me return an opened PC game. Steam's policies on returns/refunds are consistent with almost every business selling PC games that exists.

And due to the lack of a PC demo I decided to pirate the game instead of risking 60 bucks on a game that I firmly believe will play like garbage.
Then you're just contributing to the worthless DRM being added to games.

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Yea, just ignore their title outright. That's the only way they'll truly know they make a ****ty product. If you pirate it, they'll comfort themselves thinking that somehow you did something wrong and should have bought it. [Even though they're asking you to buy a game with a ton of ****ty malware (GFWL) and no demo (could be the most expensive 10 minutes of gaming you've done), because it's EPIC and somehow they feel entitled to your money.]

And que the "OMG YOU'RE NOT SUPPORTING PCGAMING" loyalists in 3... 2... 1...

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
It's not even enough to just ignore it; they need to know why it was ignored, or they'll just say "PC gaming is dead" when the sales don't fly (but they probably will).
Of course, there are people who are just plain not interested in the game so I wouldn't expect them to speak up.