What are some cartoons you wish they still made?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I wish they still made Reboot, The Critic, Ren and Stimpy, and Beavis and Butthead. They were probably the funniest cartoons I've ever seen. Reboot is still on Cartoon Network at 4:00, The Critic is on Sunday nights at/around 12:00 midnight. Ren and Stimpy are not on TV anymore, and Beavis and Butthead, though very rare, are still shown from time to time.

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Transformers was great. The new ones are so gay though CG is cool, but nearly as cool as animation. I was a big G.I. Joe fan to. All of the fantasy weapons they had blew my mind!

bullet2.gif

I'll eat your gun lead and sh*t out No.2 pencils!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
re-Boot's not a cartoon. (yes, I'm being picky)

But my #1 choice would be Ren & Stimpy. I also miss The Tick, Dangermouse, Thundercats, SilverHawks (I know they're on Toonami) and countless others.

bullet2.gif

There's a noodle in my streudel, and it's name is Minky Boodle. -- Space Ghost

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
hey Inflictor, that link you put up there is great. i shed tears all right...tears of joy. ROFLMAO! :)

for those who are too lazy to scroll all the way back up: :eek:

http://www.80snostalgia.com

bullet2.gif

gramps|PuF

"I don't pay attention to politics."
"You should. It's bareley less important than your own heart beat."
"I don't pay attention to that either."

[This message has been edited by gramps (edited 06-15-2000).]

E

el Gato|PuF

Original Voltron. And Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp, although it was not a cartoon. :)

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Tom & Jerry, Flintstones, Once there was, but that are proberly ancient cartoons for some here. But i see reruns of those cartoons, i feel a kid again

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's
Defense and Freelance player for [Ci]

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Ren & Stimpey rock.

/me remembers He-Man, Mask, the Thundercats, the Visionaries, and the Transformers. They were the ultimate.

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Wacky Races - but they probably ran out of ideas

And Dexter's Lab - theoretically it's still on Cartoon Network, but the whole 4-5pm slot is taken up by completely sh1t new stuff :(

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

FrigginAnT

Cow Spot Pimp
Mar 23, 2000
Philly, PA
www.frigginant.homestead.com
YEAH! Tom & Jerry were great, transformers was a great show too. There was another show i used to watch too...dammit i forget the name...used to be like 5 anime characters that had feathers on them and a ship that would fly outta the water and stuff..one was a kid the other some fat guy... grrr cant remember the name!

bullet2.gif

"Hellz{FU}: Stop by the base and I'll have the flag ready for you.. I even had it dry cleaned."

ngUID:#15863
AnT: "It's Good to be the King!"
{FU}Clan....I HEAR YA!!!!
www.homestead.com/frigginant/antspage.html
www.fuclan.com
CHAOS IS COMING... www.chaoticdreams.org

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
FrigginAnt: The Mysterious Cities of Gold?

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Sam: that 4-5 slot **** you're referring to includes Reboot and Sailor Moon...which is another cartoon I wish they still made (for the U.S....they still make it in Japan I believe).

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
ALF was one crazy m0f0. :)

bullet2.gif

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
ALF was one crazy m0f0. :)

bullet2.gif

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
well duh! the original GI JOE!!!!! man, i used to watch that show every day.... i miss it :(
and of course transformers. and carebears, and rainbow brite and she-ra, and voltron, and all those silly 80's cartoons. &lt;sigh&gt;

i hate all these new cartoons... they all suck.

bullet2.gif

"PuFemales 0\/\/n j00!!!!"