UE3 - UDK Import Failed on all texture files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
So I've hit a brick wall with this bug. I've imported about 50 targa files with no problem, then one day I get "Import Failed" every time. I was using a little older version of UDK from '13, but I grabbed the Feb '14, installed it, and I am still getting the issue.

I'm trying to import 1024x1024 24 bit targas. Anybody have a clue? I've searched the official forums and didn't find anything.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Here's an example of one, in bitmap form. I've tried importing to UDK as TGA, BMP and PSD.

Imgur changed the texture to PNG when I uploaded.

[SCREENSHOT]http://i.imgur.com/dlyskpt.png[/SCREENSHOT]

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Hmm... I really hope I'm not that brain dead. At work right now, I'll check the rest of the textures when I get home. If that ends up being the case, I'll just take myself out back... and ya know....

Dollismaximus

Amateur Style
Jul 7, 2014
I don't understand I have done all the right things and yet after my textures get imported they are corrupted and unusable because it looks like an old black and white reciever showing sound, only with colour. Please help me.

Last edited: