Titan Pack Delayed 'Two Weeks' For The PS3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Steve Polge made an announcement in the Epic Games forum earlier today that amounts to good and bad news for PS3 owners. First the bad:

Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of our control, the certification process for the PS3 patch and DLC has taken much longer than we expected. As a result, we have been forced to push back the release date for the PS3 version to 3/19.

And now the good:

The PC patch contains updates that will improve mods cooked for PS3, so we'll be taking advantage of this extra time to work with mod authors to make sure the best mods for UT3 are cooked with the latest patch.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
My prediction:

Cri3.jpg

Last edited:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I almost read this as the whole pack (PC + PS3) being delayed two weeks because of a last minute bug on the PS3 side...

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Honestly I hate the term they are using for mods now. Cooking??

I am not grilling the damn thing and eating it with a side of potatoes ffs

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
"And the Lord, seeing the wickedness of the Consolites, laid a great pwnage upon them." :):360:

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
At least the PS3 owners know when they are supposed to get the patch.

Still waiting for any substantive news of the "in the box" Linux client for the original game. :(

That's what comes from labouring under an "unreasonable expectation".

Trat

Tr@t
Jul 26, 2005
Europe
At least the PS3 owners know when they are supposed to get the patch.

Still waiting for any substantive news of the "in the box" Linux client for the original game. :(

That's what comes from labouring under an "unreasonable expectation".
What Linux client?

Anywayssss, my buddies got the 2.0 update for their EU PS3 UT3 discs. My US disc won't update... Probably not untill 3/19 following good, Epic (evasive) traditions.

With Epic you never know how they are going to fok up next. They cook the patch this week and then forget that Sony needs to certify it. Then it's all: "It's out of our control...." WTF? They released beta patches last week, off course it takes time to certify it.

Last edited: