Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Would you say this is "red" or "ginger"? I've never met anyone with my hair/skin colour who wasn't harshly treated at school. I hate that word, there's a certain tone people use when saying it which makes it feel like the "N" word :hmm:
Its more red than the Irish-ginger i was talking about which is lighter.
I'd call that Orange :p
Not ginger.

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
Let's get this back on topic:
thanatosterminator.jpg

Or I shall terminate you...

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
When an Englishman tells you to brush your teeth, you've fucked up son.

:lol: I do, they're not extremely white though. I'm probably going to use those white strips to help. My family seems to have a tendancy of non-white teeth, as my brother had to use strips after he got his braces off :p

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
5120_114208351211_747521211_3348279_3036250_n.jpg

I didn't know whether to stick this in the Photography thread on in here, seeing as I am considering it a self portrait, buuuuutt it's also a picture of me so I guess it makes more sense here.

YES ITS PHOTOSHOPPED. But save for mascara, I'm not wearing make-up, which is becoming a more normal thing for me nowadays. Makes me look really stern in photos though. :(