[News] Jailbreak Beta Servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Hey DarkSonny, good to seeya on the server...

best I could do for players would be move this server to a East Coast location, like New York. If theres enough requests for that I'll see what I can do. Right now its in a Chicago center.

thanks, seeya online!

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
An question ....mmm im trying to match the hour playing between america and europe at hte JB servers ...what hours ( im from spain ) usually is able to get or find people playing same time in this server? I usually play in spanish hour at 10 or 11 o'clock +-

mrloper

Jul 11, 2003
Holland
great job guys with the new jailbreak.

one thing tough. if i shoot with the translocator i cant see were my transport pad is landing.

oh, will there be a basmma in the future?? :D (my favorite map)

mrloper

Jul 11, 2003
Holland
I cant see myself shoot the transporter pad.
I can see the rockets comming out of my rocket launcher and the flak coming out of my flak cannon, but not the transporter pad comming out of my translocater

BlondeB!*SIG*

Sep 6, 2009
Jailbreak Beta server

The *SIG*Clan would like to announce that we are hosting a sniper-rifle only
Jailbreak Beta server. You can find us at: