Game Chat

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon

Masterful
Feb 1, 2001
CA, USA
Visit site
Man I've been having that same problem ever since I installed UT for the first time 2 months ago. Since then I have uninstalled the game 6 times for various reasons and still can't connect to the UT browser chat. What's up with this...someone please do tell........

spyder913

Bringer of FREE BEER
Feb 17, 2000
Seattle, WA, USA
All ut chat clients have been temporarily banned from #utgames because of some hack. It's not known when that will be fixed.

just go to a different chat room

The_Witness

Witness-like
Jun 12, 2000
Visit site
It wouldnt have suprised me if the admins at Gamesnet have banned all the major chat channels on irc.gamesnet.net

You could always connect to irc.enterthegame.com. Last time I looked, there was also a #utgames channel on enterthegame, plus I believe the #planetunreal channel is also now located on irc.enterthegame.com

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well, all the best US clans anyway:)

irc.barrysworld.com was were the euro action was at, I think you need to use irc.quakenet.org to get there now.