I'm Plotting.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
So today at work, I was brought into my bosses office. I'm guessing my sales are not good.

Apparently I cheated a customer out of $50 on a printer. A ****ing printer.
My boss is talking about this isn't the first time that I have done this. He thinks that I break company policy ALL the time so that the numbers (specifically my numbers) look good.

I just remained silent, got up, clocked out, and left.

I got some options though. Two weeks notice. Electrical fire.
Some others.

You all got some ideas?

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
If you're in sales you can all your clients and convince them to not buy from you again. Then get your co-workers' contact lists.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Better yet, make it a race issue if he gets on your case. Discrimination in the workplace is serious shit, and from what you're saying, it sounds like a personal issue instead of a professional issue. I'm being completely serious: shitty bosses will step away from landmines like that if they're afraid of the persecutions.

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Better yet, make it a race issue if he gets on your case. Discrimination in the workplace is serious shit, and from what you're saying, it sounds like a personal issue instead of a professional issue. I'm being completely serious: shitty bosses will step away from landmines like that if they're afraid of the persecutions.

That won't work unfortunately. Same skin color here.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

Sadly this works extremely well all to often. However most places have policies in place were if you leave in the middle of a shift without clearing it through the proper channels they consider it that you have quit. You may be SOL already.

I would recommend going over his head (If possible) apologize for the singular incident, make no mention of any others, if whomever you have to talk to mention that there are others tell them you had no knowledge of even this 1 till it was brought to your attention. If your numbers are good ask to file a harassment suit as your boss may be afraid of you getting a promotion and have concocted all of this. If they aren't good vow to improve your performance and then do so (or do your best to do so).

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Hit on him until they fire you for sexual harassment.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
So today at work, I was brought into my bosses office. I'm guessing my sales are not good.

Apparently I cheated a customer out of $50 on a printer. A ****ing printer.
My boss is talking about this isn't the first time that I have done this. He thinks that I break company policy ALL the time so that the numbers (specifically my numbers) look good.

I just remained silent, got up, clocked out, and left.

I got some options though. Two weeks notice. Electrical fire.
Some others.

You all got some ideas?

Is it because you is black?

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I'm pretty sure a simple button does the same job you do on newegg.com and amazon.com. Honestly, you're working a retard's job. See this as an opportunity. Go make something of yourself. Stop letting retards with seniority get the better of you.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'm pretty sure a simple button does the same job you do on newegg.com and amazon.com. Honestly, you're working a retard's job. See this as an opportunity. Go make something of yourself. Stop letting retards with seniority get the better of you.

The funny thing is....where I work has a certain "button"

31E8rT%2BVPCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Which is why people should be pretty damn sure of racial discrimination before playing the race card. This isn't directed at you dotnet, but I can't help but feel like people sometimes abuse this because of how easy it is to do.

I'm not saying it sounds like it's out of the question in this situation either though.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Video tape yourself fucking his daughter while getting her to say your dick is the best dick. Then follow his kid to school and beat the shit out of him. Then ask him if it was worth it. It's time to get niggerish on this muthafucka.:niggerish: <--- we need one of these.