why was I banned from #fraghouse??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
I was wondering why I was banned from dropping by the #fraghouse chat channel?? I know I can sometimes be a bug with asking questions about coding but I never ment to upset you guys :/ I am sorry if my questions miffed anyone. and the help you have given to me over the last few month has helped me complete many a vehicle and I have alway made sure you guys got credit for the help.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
??? Ok, we've checked the banlist and you ain't on there, so dunno why you're banned. Try joining again.

barnEbiss said:
I know I can sometimes be a bug with asking questions about coding but I never ment to upset you guys

Only point I'll make here is that constant PM's get annoying after a while ;) Try and avoid PM'ing us all the time and you'll be fine :) Oh... and if my name has a game appended to it (Radiosity'Grandia2 for example) that generally means I'm playing a game and don't wish to be disturbed ;)