botbug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
watch this screenshot. that bot can shoot everywhere with his energyburstcannon. this is offline so I don't know if it is the same online. this was with the mutator 'instagib' and 'arkon shields' but I doubt that that made that problem. and with that mutator you don't have weapons. it is possible to enable arkon shields so everyone has more shielding.

Attachments

• Shot00032.jpg
    Shot00032.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
MurderousPandaa said:
YOUR PROJECT IS DEAD
keyboard4.jpg

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
fireball said:
If you'll notice, his first character is a "Y". An "A" does not appear until the second to last character in that post. The distance travelled is therefore to high to disable capslock.

The message is clear.

Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
MurderousPandaa said:
actually, no one makes it dead. that's the exact amount of people playing utxmp for 99% of the day.

panda... i never see you so shut up! please... or if you want to talk negative, come do it while im fragging you :lol: , at least you could blame it on the bugs :eek: . UTXMP may not be all you want it to be, but i see alot of people, including myself :D , having fun playing it. or maby YOU could
should show us your awesome scripting skills and fix the stuff yourself :eek: , since you obviously cant wait for FMI... basicaly, shizzle or get of the pot so the rest of us can have fun without you smelling up the room ;) . thanks... .:<OMNI>:.

Status
Not open for further replies.