Is there an ECE .zip version floating around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackDragon323

Free Citizen of the World
Apr 16, 2003
Silverlake,CA (Los Angeles)
Visit site
it took me a moment but here's your solution:

go ahead and download the .exe file. After d/l, change the .exe to .zip and use Stuffit Expander to unzip it, and you'll have a folder with 2 more inside.
1) is titled System folder
2) cr*p I forgot what the second one is, but I think it's a folder with maps...(sorry). It'll be easy to figure out as it is labeled.

What you have to do is empty the contents of the System folder into the UT system folder. In case you don't know how to do it, go to where you're UT app. is, then right clicj and select "Show pkg contents" and then you'll see the System folder.

Hope that helps

-=JAJ=-

BlackDragon323

Free Citizen of the World
Apr 16, 2003
Silverlake,CA (Los Angeles)
Visit site
ACK!!!

I goofed..sorry for the wrong info.

Actually, you can just leave the .exe file like that, but CHOOSE Stuffit expander to open it. You don't have to change the .exe to .zip.

Sorry!!

Hey where in CA are you I'm in LA (Silverlake).

:)

-=JAJ=-

UncleThursday

teh suxx0r
Sep 6, 2004
Hell, AKA New Jersey
www.gamesarefun.com
There's no harm in changing it to a .zip from .exe. But Stuffit must be used to unzip it as the default app won't open the zip file. Ctrl + Click or Right click> Open With> Stuffit Expander.

Also, you don't need to move the .dll or the user.ini files to the Unreal Tournament 2004 .app. The .dll files have no use in OS X, and the User.ini does not need to be overwritten.