Who has suggestions for C4?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Well I am doing a full recode for network compatibilty.

Somethings all ready added:
Crouching decreases recoil
Darker M16 skins
More guns
Player models
Maps

We are adding alot more guns, and features, new models, and skins, we are also planing to add . . .

More guns
Gametypes
Empty Clips that you drop when reloading
shotgun chokes
More sounds
Voice packs
hand grenades
And alot more

Do you guys have any constructive gameplay specific requests or suggestions? Since I am doing a total recode, nows the time to add such things.

Last edited:

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Please make it so you download the levels and player models and everything that doesn't add to the gameplay seperately. Me and me 56k'er would really like that:).

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I think he told me he is doing that already. Good news for those of us without broadband. :tup:

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Just remember, what ever you have to dl at 53k, I have to upload first at 3k(My fastest upload rate), dont worry about big files.