Illiterate catlogue delivery peeps cant read my no junk mail sticker what should I do

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What counter tactics should be inflicted on these spam delivering scum?

• Phone the catalogue company and complain

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Try to pass off maltese as a rottweiler using black\brown paint and possibly an air compressor

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Try to disguise a man eating animal as the mailbox

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Sesame street stickers on the sign in the hope of them developing an interest in the alphabet

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Electrify that mailbox and see if they understand electricty as well as they do the written language

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Give them a proctology with the offending material.

• Crush the mailbox with the car and say at least I won the battle if not the war

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Beat them with a dictionary untill they have some idea that it has other uses

• Try to paint the mailbox with chameleon paint

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • You didnt think of this one frag. Ive posted it below

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
Illiterate catalogue delivery peeps cant read no junk mail sticker what should I do

Were now on our 2nd no junk mail plaque. The first one was a sticker that was helpfully peeled off by these annoying peasants. They're latest stunt involves dumping a cataogue on top of the "no junk mail" plaque and then stuffing the mail box full. Ive been out the front and told them "no thank you" to have them come back and stuff it in the box once ive gone inside... Ive had about enough and think its time for further action.

What do the BUF peeps think I should do?

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Were now on our 2nd no junk mail plaque. The first one was a sticker that was helpfully peeled off by these annoying peasants. They're latest stunt involves dumping a cataogue on top of the "no junk mail" plaque and then stuffing the mail box full. Ive been out the front and told them "no thank you" to have them come back and stuff it in the box once ive gone inside... Ive had about enough and think its time for further action.

What do the BUF peeps think I should do?

What? Who's putting catalogs in your mailbox? Follow them home and ****(poop) in their mailbox.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
I used to deliver catalogues and ads when I was a kid. At the end of my route I always had 30-40 leftover. I put them in the first "no ads, please" mailbox I could find.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Get a big mean dog! If any of them have prepaid envelopes, use them all and send them but put completely unrelated leaflets in each one. Find the worst offending company's local headquarters and post the catalogues through their mailbox along with any other random junkmail.

We used to get wads of 20 or more identical leaflets through our apartment building's shared mailbox, there were 2 apartments and a shop in the building. Especially annoying when the nearest paper recycling point was half a mile walk away. Once I caught the guy dropping what looked like his entire round's worth of leaflets through our door while chatting to his friend, seems he just gets lazy and posts them all through one door before bunking off work. I handed them all back to him except two, he looked kinda confused. After that it stopped for a while. The bundles of supermarket leaflets we usually returned to the supermarket, since it was close.

take their self-paid envelopes and stuff them with trash. Anything you can find that is heavy and will fit in it would be best. That way they get charged more when it goes through the mail :D

Or just leave them in a stack, or take them back to the company and put it in their mailbox or something.