Arnox.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Alright, my turn now JD. :D

Friday
9:00 PM Central Time

You know the place.
If you wish, I'll make a private server and PM you the password.

We know my server works now so there's no excuse anymore. :p

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
What are we doing?

That crazy rocket vampire jump pad invisispeed stuff? It sounds ridiculous but fun as hell. :D

Do you have Monster Hunt? We should play that some time on MH-LostInTime. D:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
What are we doing?

That crazy rocket vampire jump pad invisispeed stuff? It sounds ridiculous but fun as hell. :D

Do you have Monster Hunt? We should play that some time on MH-LostInTime. D:
We could do that if you like. I have a fair few weapon mods as well as some great maps. I guess the best first question right now would be if you still want to play somewhat competitively or just for fun.

And yes, that crazy rocket vampire jump pad invisispeed stuff, is very fun and, even though I know you'll disagree on this, requires some serious skill. We could add a godlike bot to make things more interesting as well. He plays pretty well in this mode if not very smartly. ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I have this mutator for UT coop which lets you spawn extra monsters. You can easily choose the amount and interval. If you want a challenge say.. 12 extra monsters every thirty seconds. It's all about progress. If you linger only for a little while, you might end up in a world of hurt :D (mostly it's manta's and flies, but also iceskaarj/skaarjwarriors/krall/mercs etc.)

Like this:

[UTLMarine.UTLNPCoopExtraSpawnMutator]
SpawnTime=30.0
MaxSpawnCount=15
bUseEnemyTweak=True

Fun gametype.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I have this mutator for UT coop which lets you spawn extra monsters. You can easily choose the amount and interval. If you want a challenge say.. 12 extra monsters every thirty seconds. It's all about progress. If you linger only for a little while, you might end up in a world of hurt :D (mostly it's manta's and flies, but also iceskaarj/skaarjwarriors/krall/mercs etc.)

Like this:

[UTLMarine.UTLNPCoopExtraSpawnMutator]
SpawnTime=30.0
MaxSpawnCount=15
bUseEnemyTweak=True

Fun gametype.
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it's called tally ho.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
We could do that if you like. I have a fair few weapon mods as well as some great maps. I guess the best first question right now would be if you still want to play somewhat competitively or just for fun.

And yes, that crazy rocket vampire jump pad invisispeed stuff, is very fun and, even though I know you'll disagree on this, requires some serious skill. We could add a godlike bot to make things more interesting as well. He plays pretty well in this mode if not very smartly. ;)
I'm always down for more 1v1 in UT, so we can do that. :)

Though I was getting motion sickness when I was playing. I'm not used to how fast the characters move around I had to look away a few times to regain not feeling like I'm falling. I've never had this before and I hope that it's just because I don't play UT games anymore and it'll go away once I start playing again.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I'm always down for more 1v1 in UT, so we can do that. :)

Though I was getting motion sickness when I was playing. I'm not used to how fast the characters move around I had to look away a few times to regain not feeling like I'm falling. I've never had this before and I hope that it's just because I don't play UT games anymore and it'll go away once I start playing again.
Oh man, that sucks. Hopefully it will clear.

Alright then, I'm thinking all weapons, infinite ammo, maybe JumpMatch, starting with complete armor. 100 health, no powerups except maybe health, and speed of both the player and weapon increased a little.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Bumping this to say that I can't do the match on Friday. I'll be at a place which has a bad connection speed for online play.

Sorry John.

EDIT: Nevermind, I can do it. Just ignore this post. :\

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
We can always push it back for Saturday again, which would also probably be better for me. :D

*edit

Or would you mind pushing the games back about an hour? I may not be able to get on the comp until later that night.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
We can always push it back for Saturday again, which would also probably be better for me. :D

*edit

Or would you mind pushing the games back about an hour? I may not be able to get on the comp until later that night.
Whichever works for you. I'll check this topic at 9:00 to see if you're still in. Just post if you can't do it.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I'm on now. D:
My server picked a perfect time to screw up again. Log is showing this:

ScriptLog: Ping Timeout from (My IP address) Attempt 1
ScriptLog: Ping Timeout from (My IP address) Giving Up
ScriptLog: UBrowserGSpyLink: Couldn't connect to master server.
Log: CheckConnectionAttempt: Error while checking socket status.

That's the only problem related to me that's in the log.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
The master server may be down.

We can always try tomorrow.
Why, you're getting it too? I can still get a list of servers (although I haven't tried to connect to any of them for a test). My server, in the DM tab is just not showing up.

Last edited: