Ubisoft pirates game fix... from pirates!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Rainbowjo or this thread?

Nevermind I just answered the question.

LOL! Rambowjo thinks that I went over and spammed on the internet. First you troll, then you try to come back with a flimsy defense that the internet begs to differ. :lol:

Now you're demonstrating that you don't know how the internet works. News isn't where ONE GUY goes on EVERY WEBSITE and posts news. It's called DIFFERENT JOURNALISTS and INTERVIEWS from THE REGISTER. It's called DIGG. It's called SLASHDOT. It's called N4U. It's called (list goes on and on)

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Lol, you deleted your posts. I didn't think the first two were bad at all, you were just messin with him, and the rest were just disagreeing which I don't see anything wrong with. :\

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
ahaha, he did delete them. Now he doesn't even have the balls to keep what he wrote there, either. Just gets more and more pathetic :lol:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Not me, I'm just explaining things in a way he can get. You know, because he displayed his smarts so well in this thread already. He acts like an idiot, I'm gonna assume he's an idiot. That'd be his problem if he doesn't like that.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I removed them because I realized how stupid they were. I'm not trying to hide things.

Sure you are. By removing them, you are hiding what you said to anyone else who may view this thread. Chalk that up to something else you don't get, I guess. That's quite the recurring theme, though, so no surprises there. Thanks for delivering on expectations.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Ok, listen. I understand everything that has been going on in the entire Ubisoft scandal. I played stupid, because I was trolling Neil for some kicks. Now I realize how stupid that made me look, so I deleted it and said sorry. I've even apologized to him privately.
Also, I knew you'd give me that response. You don't need to "chalk" up things. However, you know this, and what you are doing right now, is an attempt to make me look stupid in eyes of others, because you want to make me suffer as much as you can.
Stop it, it's a waste of time.

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Not funny when it happens to you?

Did you at least get all the "lulz" you wanted? I mean, surely it was worth making yourself look bad to everyone who saw it, yes?

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Not funny when it happens to you?

Did you at least get all the "lulz" you wanted? I mean, surely it was worth making yourself look bad to everyone who saw it, yes?

I still don't get where you are going with this? I'm theorizing that you're a pro-troll, but then not really.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Stop being a douche. I already admitted that I was stupid to troll Neil and I've apologized to him personally. Right now you're just bullying me in an attempt to make me feel worse about myself, and to turn more people on me. Or more simply put, you are getting "lulz".

Status
Not open for further replies.