omg its rikuo !!!1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
probably an early pimp but just a few more membranes and edgeloops and he's good to go
lowrik7.jpg

EvilEngine

GodMode
Mar 31, 2003
www.evilengine.net
I take it this is one of the characters from the Darkstalkers game? Well it looks really good. But a couple things I would adjust from an anatomy standpoint is to lift the upper part of the thumb and nudge it outward a small pinch so it looks more humanoid then fatten up the fingers. The wrist is slightly long too especially for a creature with large muscle mass. Not knowing what source your using for reference(action figure or game screenies) I can't make any solid comments.
http://www.tgfa.org/other/darkstalkers/images/Rikuo3.jpg

Last edited:

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
yeah i'm making the original 1994 one

for a reference i'm using the original model sheet, not the ingame sprites. the cps2 sprites (of ANY cps2 game) appear too wide for porportional reference.

i think a modification of one of hide's many eris models would make a morrigan aensland but i'm not messing with others' assets. Someone else can do that

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
unless you plan to make the spines more visable, all the flaps and frills are there.
Hang on, there's little spurs on his heels, but that's all.

Meatball01

May 8, 2005
Florida
hey thanks for the link

EDit: nevermind that pack sucked! at least i got Rambo out of it.(yes i realize its a joke pack)

Last edited:

Tsumi

Jan 21, 2006
Lol nice pic, i have to learn how to make skins and models, where can I learn?