«BuA» vs »}QDT{« 120904

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
Woot ! so how was the frenchies ? Good or bad peeps ? by the scores i could say nice ass whoopin ? too bad i missed it ! Could've put some french crap in it :D

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Your Dominating was stopped by the damn elevator, that sucked..
I told DEV when he goes on vacation we will set him up with some SCRIMS to whopp him back into shape. He hasn't lost a step but he needs to get back in action.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I've run into a slight problem. For some reason the demos won't play. Taz, could you d/l them from the server and see if they work for you? When I click watch demo it brings up the loading screen and then returns me to the demo selection window with no error showing. It's pissing me off, see if you can play them.