UED question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Now you can just place a SINGLE Tigger with a SINGLE mover for non-hackable stuff that you wish both teams to use freely. However, if you are using multiple Triggers or combination of more than one Mover use a Dispatcher.

This Hack stuff/Deploy Points/Generators were new to me but I figured it out before reading Scott D's post. Wish I had first. Then again I'm not new to the editor and disect maps on a regular basis. On un unrelated note: Do use Scott's post for making your Radar. Radars have to start as 512x512 textures to work properly in game for everyone. Oh yea, use a time offset (DeployPoint/RespawnDelayPct) for your hackable deploy points, 0.50 is offset by half the Game's set respawn delay while 0.25 offsets the delay by 1/4 etc. Annoying when 8 deploy points all have the same respawn time.
/Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.