most embarassing moment in life?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

e-j

banned
Jan 5, 2001
mine was when i was playing soccer and i told our goalkeeper to kick it far our and he kicked it but it hit the back of my head and bounced backwards into the goal and the other team scored and won by that 1 goal.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Sh!t, I've done that several times Dominator. I just spent five minutes typing a truly huge story about my most embarassing story ever, then hit some combination of keys that deleted the whole thing. So fuck it. Let's just say it involved a wedding.

CRYPTO83

sheer azz kikin force!!
Feb 8, 2002
las vegas
WWW.BLACKCODE.COM
me and my ex were still dating and decided to go and visit her mother in oregon. needless to say one thing led to another that night and my ex was going down on me while we were on the couch. she had her stereo up a little loud and her mom came out of her room to ask us to turn it down. it was like 11:30 pm. the back of the couch faces her moms room so all she could see was me sitting/ leaning on the couch. angela didnt know that her mom was there and her mom didnt know angela was there{the music and the way the couch was sitting stiffled the sound a bit}. i was asked kindly to turn down the music but when i didnt immidatly get up angelas mom went to turn it down. she walked past the couch with her back to me and niether of them knew the other was there still. as the stereo is turned down angelas says " was it good?" and her mom turned around and saw my tool in her daughters hand!!!!!both of them at the same time said "OMG!!!" all i could do was cover my face. no one blew a gasket so i thought all was good...well im sure everyone knows how women like to gossip, {no offence ladies}so at the family picnic a day later everything was good till all her uncles and male cousins asked me over to join there little group and all of em at one time asked " how was it??" real loud. i noticed at that very same time the women of angelas family had cornered her and asked the same thing at the same time!!!!!! man i was embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was laughing{including me and her} i didnt live that one down for years!!!! but i think on it now as one of the funniest, albiet, most embarassing moments of my life...:D