Connection Failed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flyer

Aug 4, 2001
Visit site
ive been to the tech room, but nobody really answered me, can someone help? I have 3 computers on a 10Mbps Ethernet Hub, all connected to a cable modem. I can play lan games fine, but when I try to connect to any server, it immediately says CONNECTION FAILED. What do I need to do?? Any help is welcome

master_vader

Paladin_Valon=UTK=
Aug 4, 2001
florida
Visit site
hi flyer, i had the same problems at first. teh number one question is do you have version 436 of unreal tournament.when you start up itll tell you what version you have in the top right hand corner at the UT screen. you are most likely runing 4.00. if that is the case i can u a link to the patches and bonus packs you NEED to go online.w/o the the patch and bonus packs you are stuck by yourself playin bots and that isnt to fun.