Stick Man

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beta

Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
I downloaded the runtime about 10 minutes ago and got struck by a great idea.

Stick Man UT

Simple graphics with different coloured stick men. I will be trying to make this but I lack the skills and software to make the models and characters. If anyone would like to help please PM or email me.

[SAS]Solid Snake

Jun 7, 2002
New Zealand
www.digitalconfectioners.com
That's not the point. What for Vito and what he has to say what is allowed and not allowed to be done with the UnrealRuntime2. 2 posts, mmm, looks like you just got here and haven't heard all the news. Basically Mark has stated that nobody can't make games with the UnrealRuntime2, thus they would probably sue people who did. Now Daid303 has made a cool project with this, only because he compiled it and finished it before Mark said that. What Daid303 means by 'making' alot of money from you is that they will probably sue you on the break of the EULA. And no, even if you read the EULA you have to realize that they can change it anytime they like since you agreed to that as well. Don't bother trying to argue that, it's written there. Anyways, Vito earlier has said that he will run by with Epic and write a document stating what can and what cannot be used with the UnrealRuntime2.

Also what on earth is this game about? Stick men? ... like hang man or what?

Besides, isn't this in the wrong forum/thread? This seems more appropriate in the Mod Recruitment thread.

Last edited:

Beta

Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
I apologise to everyone for wasting your time. As I said I got the runtime 5 minutes before that then posted. I might make it in 2003 but I still need people to make the meshes. Also I didn't know about the mod recruitment.

Beta

Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
Naah. Not really the style I'm after. I want them link the ones from xiao xiao I just can't remember the address.

Last edited: