Halo UT CXP Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
HaloUT CXP Volume 1, a collection of Halo-themed maps (10), vehicles, skins (3), voicepacks (6), and team symbols, has been released (174.44 MB RAR or 209.29 MB ZIP).

Note: Before downloading the CXP, you must have Content Pack 1.75.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
MadMan2k said:
is it that hard to place the files into the corresponding folders before zipping them? :rolleyes:

Good lord, no kidding.

Or provide a ut2mod file, or even a file list so that I can uninstall it. I don't mean to dissuade anybody from playing it by any means, but none of the models are selectable for me, and none of the maps show up under map selection.

I'm fairly unimpressed overall.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
About organization, I am currently uploading a more organized version of the CXP for release. The first one was disorganized for, well, I dunno, I wasn't the one who uploaded the first one.

We debated as a team whether or not we should have a UMOD version, but it turns out that Linux users wouldn't be too happy, plus ECE owners might have problems with a UMOD version of the CXP as well...

Aside from organization, the mod addition itself runs very nicely. Have any of you tried out ONS-HUT-Oculus? The lights are truly....ethereal and give you a DM-Aphelion feeling, with soothing music in the background as you pull a HUT pistol headshot . :devil:

OutlawSkot33

Im me.
May 27, 2004
The_Head said:
Helpfull that the site is blocked to people who connect via proxy server...

Cheers guys!
Except when your at school and the site blocks you saying you used a proxy...WTF IS A PROXY ANYWAY!? I seriously would like to know wtf a proxy is

neilthecellist said:
About organization, I am currently uploading a more organized version of the CXP for release. The first one was disorganized for, well, I dunno, I wasn't the one who uploaded the first one.

We debated as a team whether or not we should have a UMOD version, but it turns out that Linux users wouldn't be too happy, plus ECE owners might have problems with a UMOD version of the CXP as well...

Aside from organization, the mod addition itself runs very nicely. Have any of you tried out ONS-HUT-Oculus? The lights are truly....ethereal and give you a DM-Aphelion feeling, with soothing music in the background as you pull a HUT pistol headshot . :devil:

Once your done, submit it (along with a UMOD version) to Levels4you.com and it can be added as a mirror.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Hey Outlaw. Long time no see. :)

I have two upload options; both are available at school.

• -Torlan.Dragonstarelite.com ' s FTP server.

-Sneakerelph's newly purchased website

Both are unfiltered at school and give me super-fast upload speeds.
Speaking of which, I won't be able to upload the new organized CXP until next Monday, because of Thanksgiving School Break... I don't have school until then. :(

EDIT: A proxy in general terms is something that acts for another. Applying that definition in terms of technology, you get Server placed between a user's machine and the Internet. It can act as a firewall to provide protection and as a cache area to speed up Web page display.

In other words, proxies are generally used to bypass any school's s*ity@$$ internet filtering, such as Websense or CyberSitter.

Last edited:

OutlawSkot33

Im me.
May 27, 2004
neilthecellist said:
Hey Outlaw. Long time no see. :)

I have two upload options; both are available at school.

• -Torlan.Dragonstarelite.com ' s FTP server.

-Sneakerelph's newly purchased website

Both are unfiltered at school and give me super-fast upload speeds.
Speaking of which, I won't be able to upload the new organized CXP until next Monday, because of Thanksgiving School Break... I don't have school until then. :(

EDIT: A proxy in general terms is something that acts for another. Applying that definition in terms of technology, you get Server placed between a user's machine and the Internet. It can act as a firewall to provide protection and as a cache area to speed up Web page display.

In other words, proxies are generally used to bypass any school's s*ity@$$ internet filtering, such as Websense or CyberSitter.

Well I cant access torlan's ftp. I cant access anything from the torlan site from home since it has me blocked saying "You have attempted an unknown attack on this site."

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Oh.. That would be Exodus... I think he might've banned you. I'm not part of this.... But I'll talk to POR for you... He's Administrator #3.

For now, have you tried the CXP (mirrored at other places other than our main site?)