Lineage 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emix

Jan 22, 2005
Hello!
When i has played Lineage 2 in 1 sec this happand:
The program shut down and i get this message:

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2013 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6483)

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 538113056 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 67264132*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.SkeletalMesh dropitems.drop_sack_m00 NULL) <- UGameEngine::OnSpawnItem <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=SpawnItemPacket <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I have 166 gb free space on my HD
Anyone know how to do?
Please help me!

Last edited:

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
You could also try playing a game with a bit more depth to it. Maybe something like Turbo Turkey Puncher 3

;)

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
fireball said:
Holy crap, that's a real game?
fireball, I don't know but you could play it in the first level of D3. Anyway I think L2 has more depth than STTP3.

Admins/Moderators! (Lock || Move somwhere else) this thread! It doesn't belong to here!

Status
Not open for further replies.