Announcing TQ&TD US 2vs2 Tourney!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
1st US 2vs2 Tourney Sunday August 8th, and Monday August 9th at @ 6pm EST!

The tourney will consist of 8 teams of 2, limited to US clan members only (We've decided to keep TQ&TD US/Euro tourneys seperate for now). Teamates must be from the same clan, and each clan can submit a maximum of 2 teams. Sign up ASAP as space is limited.

Signups must include date/class preferences.

If you have any questions, contact me on irc.gamesurge.net in #nbk-x

EDIT: I moved the time up to 6pm EST so it can be casted on XMPTV. If this is a problem for anybody who has signed up already, let me know.

Last edited:

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
can you elaborate a little bit more on "limited to US clan members only," as I'm the only one in the US from my clan, and will therefore not have a same-clan partner...OR, I can't participate at all since I'm in an European clan? thx

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
That's basically the jist of it...I think lei is being anti-euro clan. So, it's just for yank clans. (euro clans have their own tourneys apparently, as we've 'kept them seperate.)

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
Dust and I have decided that ping is too big of an issue. Not only is it harder for the higher ping player to hit shots, it's tougher to hit THAT person for the lower pinged players. So we're keeping them seperate for now. Swift, I'll make an exception for ya since there are no other DCSB players in the US.

=vD=Auron

XMP Beta Tester
Jan 22, 2004
Hey, =vÐ=Auron and =vÐ=Grasshopper would like to join up. I will be ranger and Grasshopper will play tech. See you guys there!

*edit* Sorry, I think Sunday would be good.

Last edited:

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
Me-Tech/Fleury-Gunner

We have room for 3 more teams! Sign up ASAP and make sure you put your classes and day preferance if you have one. Auron, I'll try to get ahold of you on IRC. If I can't..plz post which day you can make it.

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
-{SC}- Renamon said:
A_Smelly_Hole(Tech) and ME ButtCrumbs(Gunner) might one day show up.

Nice! I'll need to know for sure whether or not you can make it, and if you can, which day.

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
Ok, these are the teams so far...

Sunday, August 8th

[pet]Crow-R [pet]Detective-T
Aksen-R
{ED}That_Guy_J-T {ED}Norman-T

Monday, August 9th

{NB}Calico-T {NB}Vash-T
nbk-RED-R nbk-Anthraxx-T
{DE}Seiken-G {DE}BoostPW-T
nbk-Lei-T nbk-Fleury-G

We still need 1 team for Monday! Post here or contact me on IRC. Thanks to all who signed up, and to [DCSB]Liuokin and nbk-Kotton who will be casting it on XMPTV.

Last edited:

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
Shadow is able to get another guy, they are deciding who still...come on Fireball, use that common sense ;)

Thx for letting me know about Cal and Vash though :)

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
We could apply for monday, but I need to see if smelly likes the idea or not.

All that game would say is "Here is the Smelly Hole, he's going outside, he's taking the car and flying it off the mountain and, well, dies"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.