I'll OWN j00!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
HAHAHAHA :D

Hey Tarquin want me to put up the builder brushes on my sites folder on 3ddownloads.com. mirror the stuff that is :D

go to 3ddownloads.com and look for the unrealism.com folder and under that the unrealedmax folder. FP sux j00 know :p

Last edited:

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
does it give a download count? I kinda like seeing how many times the Extruder's been downloaded :D

there are 5 files in all (TBB and EBB come in manual and umod).
I can email you a zip of all 5.

(you keep calling me taraquin! it's tarquin! :))

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by tarquin
does it give a download count? I kinda like seeing how many times the Extruder's been downloaded :D

there are 5 files in all (TBB and EBB come in manual and umod).
I can email you a zip of all 5.

(you keep calling me taraquin! it's tarquin! :))

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry I hate ppl who do that to me - I feel like killing them I'm really really really sorry. Point noted :).

Of course 3ddownloads.com gives you a count of the stuff :D.

Yahoo sux big time for zip files it takes forever. Why dont you put all 5 zips in a folder, zip that folder and upload it here. I'll have it up for you pretty soon.

PS: Tarquin - what does it mean. :D

Hm..... I saw a post by you some time back r u a Tintin lover

:p

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by Machismo
I'm so sorry I hate ppl who do that to me
hey no problem :) I thought it was a typing mistake the first few times :)

PS: Tarquin - what does it mean. :D
Hm..... I saw a post by you some time back r u a Tintin lover
:p
It's just a name, doesn't mean anything.
Though http://www.encyclopedia.com/articles/12648.html says:
in Roman tradition, an Etruscan family that ruled Rome.
My site came number 5 in a google search for 'tarquin' :D
yeah, there's a thread on OT about Tintin, Gaston etc, there's a few scans uploaded too.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Tarquin shall I also make all the five packs be there on my folder in one whole zip?. I'll upload all five of them seperately too :D.

PS:- I'll be updating my site pretty soon with some new stuff is it ok to put a link on my index page :).

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
sure have them downloadable from your site, but could you give a link to my site & mention that the documentation & stuff is at my site?

the 5 files are:
Extruder
TBB umod
TBB manual
EBB umod
EBB manual

so there's a lot duplicated in that zipfile I sent, plus when I update it's a hassle rebuilding a super-zipfile. I'd say just upload the 5 files.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by tarquin
sure have them downloadable from your site, but could you give a link to my site & mention that the documentation & stuff is at my site?

the 5 files are:
Extruder
TBB umod
TBB manual
EBB umod
EBB manual

so there's a lot duplicated in that zipfile I sent, plus when I update it's a hassle rebuilding a super-zipfile. I'd say just upload the 5 files.

Yeah I know the superfile is a bad idea. I already wrote the docu stuff. I'll let u know when its up :). Till then ciao.