Why the hell can't I buy fireworks?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
E

el Gato|PuF

In PA, all I can buy are those lame-a$$ novelty fireworks. However, I can go south and get some goodies, or worse yet, go to any Walmart and buy all kinds of guns. WTF, PA! Can't I celebrate the independence of my country? Hell, you go into Philly and they celebrate by shooting guns in the air. WTF is up with this? Shouldn't I have the right to blow off some fireworks (and my fingers)?

Please, someone enlighten me.

------------------
Wish I was oceansize...

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
/me enlightens el Gato with a huge roman candle, when suddenly....

killtard.gif

bullet2.gif

gramps|PuF

"I don't pay attention to politics."
"You should. It's bareley less important than your own heart beat."
"I don't pay attention to that either."

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
All that is legal in scandinavia. Not in Norway though. But you don´t wanna go there anyway. Trust me, i know...

bullet2.gif

BURR, the greatest crackhead ever.

GunnerX, What the hell am i gonna wright now? Well, shut up you damn WHY-Bot. I´ll think of something better...

Skumboy, I have a very special relationship with this guy...

RaptoR, No more nick changing! You hear me boy!?

Blorgg, Don´t do anything stuppid man! It´s a 486 goddamit!

CHRYSt, i am putting you here because you are not afraid of ending up here... You will be...

Morety, fart-freak...

Stop The Nick Changing

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Scandinavia was great when I was there for a month. Of course this started in mid may. 6+ months of winter (or whatever) would drive me away.

All I remember was that I was damn lucky to have a trip, because it almost got cancelled due to some general strike in denmark where everyone wanted a 6th week of vacation a year.

Pish.

Anyway, i felt that norway was one of the best countries to tour and seemed (to me) to be the least culturally 'westernized' country. ie. the most distinctive (although i barely saw finland at all). Walking around copenhagen and stockholm i may as well have been in the US if it weren't for some very old buildings.

The one thing is, man do they like to gossip in Norway. heh... no secrets there ;).

[This message has been edited by mute (edited 06-03-2000).]

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Uhh... Six months!? More like eight or nine where i live... But it is a bit north...
I love scandinavia. If you like the wild, come here. Norway, Sweden and Finland have the most beautiful nature in the world IMO. Denmark is fine to because of the great people there.
It is true that scandinavia is "westernized" but we don´t really have our own culture. Our pore natives, the sames, have been showed away by the swedish, norwegian and finnish governments. At school, they teach more about the american indians then our own natives. It really bites.

bullet2.gif

BURR, the greatest crackhead ever.

GunnerX, What the hell am i gonna wright now? Well, shut up you damn WHY-Bot. I´ll think of something better...

Skumboy, I have a very special relationship with this guy...

RaptoR, No more nick changing! You hear me boy!?

Blorgg, Don´t do anything stuppid man! It´s a 486 goddamit!

CHRYSt, i am putting you here because you are not afraid of ending up here... You will be...

Morety, fart-freak...

Stop The Nick Changing

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
What about Norway? I´ve been there several times and in my opinion the landscapes are way more diverse than the ones in Sweden (I have seen only a little of Sweden, I´ll admit).

I have some very precious memories from those vacations. I´d like to go back to Scandinavia, one day.