Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Yes, I did know that you can bypass the giant levi, Starry.

You could also probably do it by jumping over the triggers with low gravity on :p

Starry Might

bFemale=True
K.N.I.F.E said:
Starry Might are you awake yet? If you live in EST and you go to school, you should be home becuz it's 3:24 PM and most people do not sleep at that time. Upload once your done some last edit at www.rapidshare.de now or die!
First of all, I'm homeschooled. :)

Second, calm down! Me and my Dad are more or less done with it (for now, anyway...*SNICKERS*).

I'll go ahead and upload it now, just gimme a bit. :)

EDIT: Lock released!

Click here to download DM-1on1-lolololOMGWTHBQQVehickelsSpamSillyPwnageHappyWonderTokyow00tw00t50kLE!!!!1111eleventyone

Don't worry, the map and the filename is just DM-1on1-lololol50k. :p

Anyways, see if you can find all the changes! :crazydance:

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Dark Pulse said:
Alright, I got my ideas... I'll see if I can put them in a dummy map and if they work the way I want them to, I'll be requesting a lock very shortly.
What exactly do you want to do? Or do you want it to be a surprise?

Anyhoo, hey, K.N.I.F.E., I didn't make the fast food place, sorry. :hmm: I'll leave that up to you. ;)

Oh, and I may as well post the changes:

(1) Added some Bot paths so that Bots can enter the Optical Illusion Room.

(2) Finished my Flak Pit.

(3) My Dad's contribution to the map can be found in the Optical Illusion Room. If you can't see the entrance to it, you need help. :p My Flak Pit is also linked to his contribution via a one-way Teleporter, BTW.

(4) Added 3 Ambient Sounds (all the same) to Turret 49's Endless Hallway.

(5) Added another room in the area of the giant Shield Base. Take the Jump Pad to the upper room that leads to a Portal of Glory!

(6)
Put a HUGE Teapot in the Optical Illusion Room...just because. ;-P

edit.gif
<-- Use this.