UT3 WAR-Nerok [Screens] [DL]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
One of the screens shows the "Snowstorm" effect. That, and I need to re-upload because of an annoying custom sound issue. The sound itself was annoying, xD

AsToRoTh

Jan 20, 2008
Needs some more texture/material work on that ramp too.. the tiling looks awful rather than awesome. Other than that its a nice looking map tho mate.

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
From the depths of "Where did I stop", Nerok has emerged again! I've finally gotten around to working on this leviathan of a project once again. It is a full-blown, ridiculously large (but nonetheless fast-paced) monster of a map.

RC3, release candidate 3, shall be provided soon, given the lack of interest lately. :p

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Alright, I would ask if it should be finalized or not, but the threads have been really inactive lately in the content releases section, so here you go. Release candidate 3 of WAR-Nerok.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Sorry man, I posted about the fog but that's it. :|
I'll try it out later today (much later.)

Okay as I said to you on Steam I'll note the stuff here:

-Manta can go into transport tunnels and clip through the glass walls of those tunnels by crouching. Viper can also get in the tunnel, but can't clip through because it has no crouch.
-Manta can go into cavern by crouching onto a circular elevator before the force field completely activates (corrected)
-Manta/Viper can go into some buildings because forcedir/blocking volumes are "upside down"
-Collision issues with deco meshes in corridors in white buildings and structures, make sure to use blocking volumes to preserve flow
-Tweak jump-pad landing zones to ensure landing is more secure and you don't land on jump-pad on the other end
-Try to optimize central cavern
-Could find a better "end" and "start" to the conveyor belt in the cavern
-Could add snowstorm with fog
-Could add force field effect to force field pylons

Last edited:

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
-Added some messages for laser of doom.
-Conveyor belt does not go into rock. More like black stuff.
-I need to optimize the whole map, AGAIN D:<
-manta/viper collision issue, fixed
-Cool effects are in use.
-Reduced pulse rifle anti-vehicle damage rates.

Last edited: