It's a cold day in hell...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Yeah, I probably should've mentioned that I'm using Win XP Professional.

Oh, and for the record, my framerates in AvP2 seem to have dropped by about 5 fps after installing XP. My brother also believes that Operation Flashpoint runs somewhere in the area of 10 fps slower than with Win 98 SE.

-Keiichi

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Well I b0rked around a lot with GTU which I >finally< got working and I got my FPS >pretty much< back to normal-- they're a tiny bit lower, but the image quality is a bit lower too :hmm

D3D was working great (when it never used to) but now that I've changed the OpenGL options I bet D3D will stop working well for no reason at all :) Time to go find out :D

EDIT: I do like the fact that everything starts up 2x faster and I guess it's finally using my upper 256mb of RAM because I'm noticing less loading in some games