UE3 - UT3 Spawning Enemies for single player map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamKablam

Dec 8, 2008
I want to make a single-player map where the player would face waves of enemies that spawn at various times. I know there is a console command 'spawnbots,' that can spawn enemies, but usually the number of enemies spawned is divided evenly among the two teams. Is there a way to specify which team bots spawn on? Is it also possible to modify which weapons the enemies have equipped when they spawn?

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
I'm not sure who to do it in Kismet but i know you can set the team of a bot via TeamIndex in UScript, also i'm pretty sure you can modify the weapons via default inventory and such. The Arena mutator might be useful to you if you wan't to have a look