BuF Serial Killer game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Steyr

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
I think it's Kou. Here's why:
In his first message, he starts off like this:
I don't know, Larkin may have been the first to point fingers but I don't think that qualifies him as the killer.
This makes him sound like he's trying to put thought into this, and not just go by first instinct. The killer would probably not be the first to post, as it would draw too much attention. But then he says:
I'm tempted to say Mister_Prophet myself, however. The emoticon just makes me antsy. Also, why would he be interested in adding numbers to someone else?
WHOA THERE. He just threw that logical reasoning out the door and acted on someone's avatar, which is even more ridiculous than going by first post. Trying to make a scapegoat, most likely, because he knows that as long as the attention is on someone else, it won't fall on him. Mr. Prophet just happened to have that serial-killer looking avatar, which Kou figured would work against him, first impressions being what they are.
So next thing you know, Kou knocks off someone who accused Mr. Prophet, to make it look like Mr. Prophet is trying to kill off the people who think it's him.

Now this is all in theory. I am not 100 percent sure that it is Kou. However, the most likely people to be the killer at this moment are Kou and anyone in the game who hasn't posted yet. This game can be easily won over the internet by simply laying back, killing random people and letting everyone else fight it out. If no one accuses you at the start of the game, there's no reason to post to defend yourself, and after that first round most people will only vote for people that have already posted. Out of sight, out of mind.

The least likely person to be the killer at this moment is Mr. Prophet. In this game, when accused, the killer will try and appeal to logic to shift suspicion to someone else, all the while trying not to look like they're shifting suspicion away from them. Mr. Prophet quite blatantly states that he is trying to shift suspicion away from himself. The real killer is more likely to be more subtle at it.
Can you tell I'm studying to become a psychiatrist?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Big-Al said:
why "damn me"? what happens in the after life? :D

<Ghostly Voice>

Nothing much now sense River stole my flak when I got bored and put it down for second. Fearless showed up and so did this guy with a white beard that started preaching at me and River. River got mad at him and started chasing him around with my Flak. Fearless says the guy is god. When he isn't in a corner scared out of his mind. What did you do to him anyway?

Oh and Big-Al I will have my REVENGE!!

Sense you can't do anything to me, I have decide to haunt you and maybe trip you some. It will be great, you will be trying to pick up some girl at a bar and boom you fall right on your face. Revenge is going to be SWWWEEEEEEEET!! Why haven't I done it yet? Well touching things in the real world is really hard. River says he can do it already, but he won't show me. He says he was going to help me with it, but I had to go out and kill him in the afterlife. I tried to tell him that following me around dressed like a homeless man was annoying, but he doesn't care. I guess I can't blame him.

</Ghostly Voice>

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
<Ghostly Voice>

Nothing much now sense River stole my flak when I got bored and put it down for second. Fearless showed up and so did this guy with a white beard that started preaching at me and River. River got mad at him and started chasing him around with my Flak. Fearless says the guy is god. When he isn't in a corner scared out of his mind. What did you do to him anyway?

Oh and Big-Al I will have my REVENGE!!

Sense you can't do anything to me, I have decide to haunt you and maybe trip you some. It will be great, you will be trying to pick up some girl at a bar and boom you fall right on your face. Revenge is going to be SWWWEEEEEEEET!! Why haven't I done it yet? Well touching things in the real world is really hard. River says he can do it already, but he won't show me. He says he was going to help me with it, but I had to go out and kill him in the afterlife. I tried to tell him that following me around dressed like a homeless man was annoying, but he doesn't care. I guess I can't blame him.

</Ghostly Voice>

oh so i have you to blame if i fall flat on my face.

great.

:(

hell i'd kill you but you're already dead... ARRRRGGGGG

so are we any closer to figuring out who killed you?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
oh so i have you to blame if i fall flat on my face.

great.

:(

hell i'd kill you but you're already dead... ARRRRGGGGG

so are we any closer to figuring out who killed you?

<Ghostly Voice>

Yes we know, the people of the town killed me. How didn't everyone else not notice you weren't there? They had this stupid idea it was me so they killed me. I am going to haunt them too. I have come up with an idea, but I can't tell you right now as they might be listening. If they knew my plan it just won't have the same effect.

@ Sleepy: If you start to fall asleep down here all the time I will throw tennis balls at your head.

</Ghostly Voice>

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
<Ghostly Voice>

Yes we know, the people of the town killed me. How didn't everyone else not notice you weren't there? They had this stupid idea it was me so they killed me. I am going to haunt them too. I have come up with an idea, but I can't tell you right now as they might be listening. If they knew my plan it just won't have the same effect.

@ Sleepy: If you start to fall asleep down here all the time I will throw tennis balls at your head.

</Ghostly Voice>
LMAO you were never tis crazy when you were still alive :D

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Now people are trying to be clever, which makes it easier as it is far too early in the game to be seeing patterns or even trying to see patterns, so:

I think Steyr is the killer.