How many days left?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
So what is the maximum amount of days left till the demo comes out?

MR said the demo will be released WITHIN 2 weeks.When was this?.. and how many days left? ;)

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
he said probably within two weeks

they also said that UT2004 would "probably" be released in november of last year.

for UT2003, it was more than a month after the announcement of "you should have the demo in about a week"

the answer to any question about when will a game be released is When It's Done.

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
Yes i know...but now there is even a video of the demo...Maybe he's telling the "truth"? Cuaz there wasn't a video (like that) for the demo was there?

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
Renegade Retard said:

Yes..but he said that a couple of days ago didn't he? And i believe him this time that it will take 2 weeks(Whenever he said that)

and i ran out of my ritalin :eek:

Could i borrow from some1 here?

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
I really don't hope so...checking the websites every 3 hours for the last day :lol: That's gonna take a while then ey? :trans:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
The UT2003 Demo was released on Friday the 13th, Sept. 2002...

*looks at a calendar*

Hmmmm, Friday the 13th is coming up in one week....

(thanks to TyeFang for the conspiracy theory :D )

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
spineblaZe said:
The UT2003 Demo was released on Friday the 13th, Sept. 2002...

*looks at a calendar*

Hmmmm, Friday the 13th is coming up in one week....

(thanks to TyeFang for the conspiracy theory :D )

Remember it was late too by a couple of days, Cliffy and group found a bug in BR that prolonged it

infi.gif

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Scuzzbuster said:
I may have overlooked something, but is the Macintosh Demo going to be released simultaneously?

they said "near simultaneous" meaning probably the next day or one after.

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
Isn't that a LITTLE selfish? (Or however you spell it) :rolleyes: ;)

When the demo releases i don't even think thast most people will be able 2 download it...I don't think microsoft's network can hold that MUCH pressure :p

Last edited by a moderator:

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
Blorgg said:
What does Microsoft's network have to do with the UT2k4 demo? :con:

Well...Everybody will be downloading the Demo when it comes out...and Microsoft (like always) will try to F*CK things up

And gee it was just a joke :eek: