Emitters -> Warpzones

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rich_zap

Jul 18, 2004
Dissapearing into the fog !
Hi im building a map that involves warpzones and i want to have emitter based forcefields which occupy the same area as the portal of a warp zone. I know projectiles from weapons can pass through but emitter particles dont, is there any way to make the particles go through the warpzone ?

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Very much doubt so :hmm:
Warp zones also have problems when it comes to hit-scan weapons (eg minigun, sniperrifle), you're best staying away from them if you wanted to make a serious map

rich_zap

Jul 18, 2004
Dissapearing into the fog !
I know that instant hit weapons cant pass through but particle weapons can so i was wondering whether particle emitters could be reconfigured to pass through. Also warpzones are sort of what my levels all about so staying away isnt an option ;) .