In this forum...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
technically speaking, by even thinking of creating such a thread - and then of course by actually following through on said creation - one can only deduce that it is YOU who is mad and not the people who you have attempted to address.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
technically speaking, by even thinking of creating such a thread - and then of course by actually following through on said creation - one can only deduce that it is YOU who is mad and not the people who you have attempted to address.

I'm quoting myself just in case you missed it or are just not getting it. We've moved on, a long long time ago.

U mad.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I'll have to get my boat for the tears that are leaking from the comment section into this thread.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Arnox, there aren't really UT haters in this forum. Either way, how can you blame anyone? UT2003/4 has weird gameplay, UT3 was broken

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
We're waiting...

Arnox, there aren't really UT haters in this forum. Either way, how can you blame anyone? UT2003/4 has weird gameplay, UT3 was broken

Dammit Benfica, don't make me agree with you.

In all seriousness, if Epic grows an IQ point and starts the Unreal series back up again as games, rather than just tech-demos or cack-handed disasters, then I'll be there. Until then, I'll have to remember the glory days of 1999-2001 and 2004 and pray they happen again.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
2k3 was better than 2k4
one crap is better than the other crap in my case

EDIT: those two plus UC1 are the only Epic games I don't consider existing
or just ut2k4 only since 2k3 (and UC1 too?) was made by Digital Extremes which is even more hilarious

Last edited: