Funniest prank call ever?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Or: How to really, really, really piss of an inbred redneck white-thrash trailer-park-dwelling ignorant southern republican iliterate racist moron.

Granted, it starts off kinda slow, but the later bits had me actually bending over with laughter and banging my head against the keyboard. Twice.

So without further ad... er... whatever: http://www.eviltangerine.com/uploaded/2003_198/prank711[1].swf

And now I no longer wonder why George W. Bush is the president of the United States. Well, not quite as much as I used to, anyway.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I think the censoring made it funnier :) Especially when the guy first said "ni*BLEEP*rs!"

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
ROFLMAO! "SOUL GLO" rofl, "mother ****in god damn cock suckin son of a ****in N***** jerry curl democrat ball sucker"