BIRDS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Birds have disapeared from this area after new year's eve, there's no ****ing bird around and I observe them. It coudn't be the fireworks stress, becasue this area didn't hve much fireworks and other years were with more fireworks and nobody from nearby area fired any actually. I wonder if they included some nasty chemicals, dead birds coming from sky were reported at South America too and Arkansas, I have heard it was at other place too, but couldn't find any report yet (edit: louisiana obviously). What the **** is going on?

They fly south. It went and got colder earlier this year i guess.
If they didn't fly south they're probably under a few inches of snow and distinctly dead.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
100 Adrenaline = Invisible

Or. It could be the poles shifting.

Edit: It could be the stickers, from Google ads.

Attachments

• Window Birds.JPG
    Window Birds.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
They fly south. It went and got colder earlier this year i guess.
If they didn't fly south they're probably under a few inches of snow and distinctly dead.

We were feeding them here, giving them food in bird houses and stuff, they went there every day. But right after new year eve they didn't appear here again, I will venture tomorrow around and try if I can find a bird in a nearby park/forest, well there was one bird seen around here (not any of the common ones that were here and I recognize those), but that one must have flew here from north and it was single bird, all trees are empty etc, it is really weird. It is possible they might have moved south but I find it unlikely given local cirtumances.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
We were feeding them here, giving them food in bird houses and stuff, they went there every day. But right after new year eve they didn't appear here again.

Maybe they forgot it was a new year and they are all still stuck in 2010?
Use your time machine to go back to 2010 to see what's up.
PM me if you need a time machine.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Apparently even in Sweden it was...wtf.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The birds are back, at least some of them it seems. It isn't common for them(these species) to migrate though and if so they don't really migrate long distances, but these ones here never seem to migrate. Still there are only few around..

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Posters have disapeared from this forum after new year's eve, there's no ****ing posters around and I observe them. It coudn't be the stupidity stress, becasue this forum didn't hve much stupidity and other years were with more stupidity and nobody from nearby forums said any actually. I wonder if they included some nasty chemicals, dead posters coming from sky were reported at Somethingawful too and FacePunch, I have heard it was at other place too, but couldn't find any report yet (edit: 4Chan obviously). What the **** is going on?