*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=McBean=-

*=)Bean(=*
Mar 16, 2004
England
www.ia-squad.de.vu
Should just make all clan recruiting threads sticky's ;)

I had some fun earlier, some idiot was getting stressed cause I kept gasing him lol

Then he called it a noob server after he kept dieing from a rocket turret :D

Guys like that are so funny, espically when they die and blame it on lag when they have a ping of 30, they don't know the meaning of lag ;)

Hugh(_I_)Jarse

Mar 15, 2004
-=McBean=- said:
I had some fun earlier, some idiot was getting stressed cause I kept gasing him lol

Then he called it a noob server after he kept dieing from a rocket turret :D

Guys like that are so funny, espically when they die and blame it on lag when they have a ping of 30, they don't know the meaning of lag ;)

sounds like cyb (*=)Sneak(=*) to me....

btw we are recruiting....

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
sorry for this post, but the thread almost made it to forum-page 2. i could not let that happen ;) .. oh, and btw: we are still recruiting :D .

Oby

Mar 21, 2004
:D And still no one decided to say at least: I am maybe interested? :D

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
I think you should ask some people ingame if you think ias need them (skill, etc.). I think that is a much better way cuz there are many unknown but well skilled and friendly players outta there, who arent registered in this board.

So far, Good Luck. :)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
guess we smell. or we just play on the wrong servers .. noone ever listens to us on servers, when we say we are recruiting ;)

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Just wanted to say hello! DT clan is recruiting now as well, so I guess we have to share the talent pool :) . I hope that we can scrim against eachother sometime soon? ;)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
happy easter everyone! ... and yes, we are still spamming here and looking for new members ;)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
i really should register a new account here, so it's not that obvious that it's only me posting here.

bowdown.gif
cow.gif