how too get more pll in ut3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
how we get more pll in ut3 the game is great i no that it have some bugs but it dont stop me from playing
the is noting wrong with the gameplay tooo me what you guys and woman! think

In case you're brand new to the UT series, UT3 was released as a stillborn. It was released almost as a buggy beta with a horrible user interface and server browser that sent most UT 2004 and UT99 fans back to UT 2004 and UT99. The way to get more people for the game would be for a proper UT4 to be released that included an excellent user interface and server browser, better player skins, brighter visuals (the UT look and not the Gears of War look), and all of the best game types.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
How to get more people hmm ...
Release a "good" 1.4 patch that fixes all bugs (or at least 90% of them) and improve UI
Release the expansion with assault gametype back + more VCTF maps
Release all above before year 2010 (or else people will leave and play other game)
Or much better make a Final-Bug Free-Not Beta UT4 game

That's some great advice you should tell Epic that.

silentlykiller

Dec 16, 2008
holland game name: <))fk((>nero
In case you're brand new to the UT series, UT3 was released as a stillborn. It was released almost as a buggy beta with a horrible user interface and server browser that sent most UT 2004 and UT99 fans back to UT 2004 and UT99. The way to get more people for the game would be for a proper UT4 to be released that included an excellent user interface and server browser, better player skins, brighter visuals (the UT look and not the Gears of War look), and all of the best game types.

i am not new in ut3 i have the game a year now
and yes ut3 is still beta and the ui is bad but some how i dont stop me from playing i really hope the exspion will get some more pll in ut3 and some player back

Sys-X

Commercialized Killer !!!
Mar 22, 2006
Netherlands
Tbh you are still new, you just joined in when ut3 launched.
I think it's impossible now at this point +1 year after release to get this game active again (or active even), ut4 is the only solution.
Most of the clans/players allready returned to the older ut versions/playing other games and I don't think most of those players will give ut3 a chance again.

ne_skaju

lost and found
Jan 21, 2008
Izvarino
You cannot pull plls into ut3, you can only join by yourself (and other join by yourselves, so thats how plls populate game)

Last edited:

$hagratH

Jan 24, 2008
lo
my suggestion is that keep playing on servers,,,,,,,if ur alone?? dnt bother to leave,,,people will come as soon as they see you there,,then more and more will come,,and suddenly the server will become popular at the end
just my 2 cents about it;)

Wander

kittens give Morbo gas
Aug 11, 2008
I'll let the guys know to stop production on the expansion. Thanks for making the call :).

Hal, time for a new News item: Lruce Bee Sticks A Fork In UT3!
Is this where the "lol:mad:" is appropriate?

Last edited: