Properties disabled?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firewind

May 4, 2006
Hi all,

I wonder if you can help me. I'm currently mapping in Unreal Runtime. However, quite recently, for some reason, the actor/trigger properties for each object in my environment has ceased to work.

Basically, when I right-click on something in my world, for instance, a usetrigger and go to its properties menu, the properties box just won't appear. It's just suddenly started to to do this, it was working perfectly fine 5minutes ago.

I haven't changed anything in my world and I've also had a go at re-installing Unreal Runtime but to no avail. I've also tried clicking the "actor properties" button on the tool bar in Unreal ed and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks.