A thread about crapping

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Where do you turd

• Only my house

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Only a select few houses

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Any where really

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • When you gotta go you GOTTA go!

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
It is a common understanding that you do NOT go to the bathroom in high school unless it is in the nurse's office.

I also try to avoid department store and mall bathrooms for the same reason.

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
okay... pooping is a sensitive subject for me... but... since no one here will ever know me in RL ... then I'd say only at my house and my bf's house hehe... ****... im afraid to poo other places.. especially public places... man.. on the bus ride out to vegas... i had to poo the entire time... by the time i got to his place... my stomach hurt so bad... i was on the pot for at least an hour... and i **** every day at least 4 times a day for a week.. my stomach hurt for 2 weeks..... omg it was horrible....

Moral: Get all the sh1t out before you take a long trip.